Rehab Occupational Therapist
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
An exciting opportunity has become available for a locum Occupational Therapist to be part of our client’s inpatient rehabilitation team within an NHS located in London. The post is available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible working full time hours for an on-going period.
The successful Occupational therapist will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation and discharge planning while managing own caseload.
Applying therapists will need:
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
- Previous experience working in a similar setting
- Good communication skills
- The ability to develop rapport with service users
- Good problem-solving skills
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.