Rehab Assistant Band 3
Rehab Assistant Band 3
Pulse is now seeking a band 3 Assistant Physiotherapist to join our client’s Rehabilitation team based in their NHS trust in Sutton, Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
As an Assistant Physiotherapist, the post holder will play a vital role in supporting the delivery of physiotherapy services, aiding in the rehabilitation and care of our diverse patient base. The successful candidate will assist in conducting assessments and treatment under the guidance of senior physiotherapists. The successful candidate will support pulmonary rehab classes, help the specialist MDT team, do a small amount of admin around bookings and audit data collection. Previous experience of rehab groups preferred pulmonary rehab experience, and respiratory experience was required.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Contribute to physical therapist’s effectiveness by identifying patient care issues, providing information and commentary, recommending options and courses of action, implementing physical therapy directives.
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; and obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
- Assess abnormal conditions by reviewing the physical therapist’s interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens, giving average growth and development information, promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.