Registered Nurse – Gold Coast
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse is seeking experienced Registered Nurse’s to work across Aged Care facilities located within the Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs!
What is in it for you:
- We have a range of shifts available to suit – mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Continuous and regular secured shifts with excellent hourly rates
- Fun and positive working environments
- ASAP Start!
- Shifts available across Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs
What you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Australia working in an Aged Care facility
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current police check
- Current Flu shot (2020)
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle required
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.