Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
£40,491.36 (£18.54 per hour)
Pulse is working with a luxury care home based in Loughton, Essex to recruit a registered nurse (RGN) or Registered mental health nurse (RMN) to work on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful nurse will work across a new facility with 72 private en suite rooms, built across 3 floors.
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Discounted Gym membership through our online benefits portal
- Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
- Access to the Care Workers Charity
- Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives
- Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
- Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
- Current NMC registration
- Post qualification as a nurse – elderly care, palliative care or nursing/care home experience desirable but not essential
For more info please call us today on 0208 167 5374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.