Pulse Nursing are looking for charismatic professionals to help assist our wonderful patient’s in Colchester . Are you the next Nurse that will make a positive impact to patient’s lives?
Join a fantastic team of nurses that aim to provide care for patients around Colchester . As a Registered General Nurse, you will play a vital role for patients by improving health and wellbeing. Collectively, we can focus on improving patient’s care and support they receive during their recovery period.
We are offering you a variety of shifts with pay rates between £18.50- £34.71 per hour
Surgical General Nurse responsibilities includes:
- Assessment, planning, and implementation of care including completion of documentation
- Monitoring patients, use of NEWS2, record and report symptoms or changes in their conditions
- Undertaking risk assessments, escalating deteriorating patients and responding to emergencies appropriately with regular communication with nurse in charge.
- Pre- and post-operative care including management of wounds and drains
- Management of invasive lines
- Administration of medications via the appropriate route
- Ensure appropriate nutritional intake via the appropriate route
- Communicate and liaise with the MDT and other agencies including referrals
- Communication with patients, families, and significant others
- Discharge planning
- Supervision of junior and non-qualified staff
- Work within your scope of practice and follow the NMC code of professional conduct
Surgical General Nurse Role Requirements:
- NMC Registration 6 months
- Minimum of 6 months experience post qualification as a Registered General Nurse
- To meet our framework compliance requirements including DBS, Occupational Health, Clinical References and Updated CV
- Right to work within the UK – Proof will be required
In return Pulse Nursing will offer you the following benefits:
- Holiday pay for PAYE workers
- Weekly Pay/Daily Payroll options
- A range of payment options available: PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our online app ‘ipoint’ allows you to view and book shifts 24/7, helping to manage your availability, view pay rates and pay slips.
- Access to additional voluntary free high-quality training and development
- Free uniform
- First class support and advice from a dedicated team that specialises in your area of expertise
- Uncapped Recommend a Friend scheme* – earn up to £500 per referral