As the UK’s leading team supplying medical and surgical Nurses to NHS Trusts across England and Wales, we’ll care for you, so you can care for them. We are an NHS Framework agency offering our medical and surgical Nurses temporary ad hoc shifts or block bookings within NHS Trusts within the Powys area with enhanced rates of pay varying from £23.87 – £39.20. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate, and reliable medical and surgical Nurses who have at least six months of qualified general ward experience.
We can provide flexible shifts which work around your lifestyle and other commitments, with an experienced and knowledgeable team on hand to guide you through our recruitment process. Our convenient online registration can be accessed 24 hours a day, allowing you to join us at a pace that suits you.
Requirements for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) to join Pulse Nursing:
To work in this role, you will need to hold a current NMC Registration and have a minimum of six months of qualified general ward experience, including recent experience.
You will be required to meet our framework compliance criteria e.g. references, DBS and Occupational Health.
As a valued nurse, you will demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to work in a variety of teams within different Trusts gaining new experiences and building new relationships.
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent roles
- First class support and advice from a dedicated team that specialises in your area of expertise
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, ipoint
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
- Faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC (Personal Service Company)/LTD (Limited Company) and approved umbrella companies
- Holiday pay for PAYE workers
- Exclusive opportunities, only available through Pulse
- Online registration and compliance process
- We are committed to delivering exceptional customer service. As a result, we regularly gather feedback via Viewpoint so that we can truly listen to your needs and shape our business accordingly
Pulse takes pride in offering a service of putting people first, always by your side and driven by excellence. We are an established top tier framework agency due to the excellent relationships we have built with our Nurses and NHS Trusts over the past 30 years. Here are some quotes from our Nurses:
“Everyone at Pulse is friendly, efficient and professional and always available to help if needed.”
“PULSE organisation has been so wonderful, supportive and empowering me and of course my colleagues in ensuring that we have and maintain high professional standards”
Please apply now if you are interested in registering with us or would like to discuss any other opportunities we have, and a member of our dedicated team we will be in touch. Feel free to call us directly for a chat on 0333 577 3410 Option 1, Option 1, Option 5.