We are currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) who are looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of agency to work, for ward based shifts or block booking shifts in Lincoln.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our free online app ipoint or speaking with your personal designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) are require to have:
- A current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical wards.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisation
- Professionalism, dedication and compassion.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.