Endoscopy Nurse – Permanent – Bristol
Endoscopy Nurse – Permanent – Bristol
Pulse Nursing are partnering with a leading healthcare provider in locations across the UK. We are currently looking for a number of Endoscopy Nurses based in Bristol who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership for the service.
This is a ‘mobile’ role on a ‘mobile contract’, working in the UK’s first all-inclusive, mobile endoscopy suites. This means that although you will initially be based at one mobile endoscopy suite, you may well be required to travel to our other mobile sites around the UK.
They do provide a company car or a car allowance, plus if you do have to travel to work in another unit they pay for accommodation and provide a food allowance. A full driving license is essential for the role.
What you’ll do:
- Provide assistance pre/during/post diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care for patients to ensure delivery of a high standard of care.
- Support the senior clinical team, demonstrate procedures to and supervise registered and/or unregistered staff.
- Participate in the decontamination, traceability and care of endoscopes and other specialised equipment used within the endoscopy unit.
- Taking part in clinical audits
- Maintain effective communications with patients, relatives and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Experienced Endoscopy Nurse with active NMC pin number.
- A team player who is supportive, reliable and trustworthy, who gets stuck in and creates a positive atmosphere.
- A person who naturally instils confidence in everyone they work with
- Calm in challenging situations, working well under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable
- A great communicator at all levels – written, verbal and listening.
- Effective time Management and workload management
What’s in it for you
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: fashion, travel, eating out, technology, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- A salary between £34,500-£40,000 – dependent on experience
- £4,200 car allowance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous company contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance options
- Life assurance
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to a dedicated well-being hub and an Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monthly award programme and online peer-to-peer recognition
- Long service recognition, with vouchers and additional annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounts on healthcare services
- Smart tech, Cycle to Work and thousands of discounts and cashback options
- Paid-for professional memberships and more!
InHealth is the UK’s largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions. Our aim is to make healthcare better for patients by working collaboratively with the NHS to deliver a range of high-quality tests, scans, assessments and procedures. In the last year, we have supported more than 4 million people in their healthcare journeys, the majority of these are NHS patients and service users.
As a people-focused organisation, our teams are integral in how we deliver our services and our values of Trust, Passion, Care and Fresh Thinking underpin everything we do, influencing the way we interact with patients, customers, and colleagues.
Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare solutions in hospitals and in accessible community settings, serving 5 million patients from 1,000 locations by 2025.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.