Rapids Response Nurse – Hounslow
Rapids Response Nurse – Hounslow
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse Nursing are offering a variety of day shifts for experienced Rapid Response at Hounslow in London. Our Rapid Response provide care to clients with a variety of needs within their home environment throughout the community.
Rapid response enables people across Hounslow to pursue happy and healthy lives. They prevent extra pressure on the NHS hospitals by freeing up beds and looking after patients at their home. This rewarding role puts the patients and community at the heart of everything our Nurses do.
Rapid response responsibilities include:
- Providing basic care such as checking temperature, blood pressure and breathing
- Changing catheters as required
- Diabetes Care
- Medicine management
- Compliant with documentation
- Wound management & symptom control
- Visiting a variety of clients, caring for their needs in timely manner.
- Bloods and IV antibiotics
- Registered nurse with a current NMC pin
- A minimum 6 Months NHS experience within the last 2 years
- In date Driving license with use of own car
- Meet our Framework Compliance requirement (we will guide you through this)
- We can also upskill you for Rapids Response Roles do you have Experience working in A&E and ITU want a change and work in the community can apply
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· · Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
As a Rapid response Nurse , you will receive the following benefits:
- Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages
- Be able to access reliable booking team which works 24/7 and can support you day or night.
- Receive rewarding, competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Quick, easy and convenient online recruitment process
- Ability to update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Access to a wide variety of shifts across the UK and which suits your lifestyle
- Paid Mileage – Rates to be confirmed.
- Free uniform
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact as soon as possible. Or give us a call and we will be here ready to answer any of your questions on 0333 577 3410 Option 1, Option 3.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.