Rapid Response Physiotherapist
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you a motivation Physiotherapist who has previous experience within Rapid Response services?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 5/6 Physiotherapist to be welcomed into our clients busy Rapid Response team within an NHS trust located in Essex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist appointed will help with admission prevention and assist in facilitating a discharge, whilst working alongside the multidisciplinary team within the acute medical unit. Furthermore, they will also be providing rapid home-based assessments referred to the service.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Good communication skills
- Manual handling experience
- Experience in A&E/ medical assessment unit is desirable
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Electronic timesheet app – reduction in queries results in faster payments
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the perfect Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.