Thanks for applying, your form has been successfully submitted.
Please check your email for information about your application and next steps. Alternatively, if you’re already on our database, a member of our team will contact you shortly.Close
Are you an enthusiastic Physiotherapist with Paediatric experience?
Our private client is now seeking an experienced band 5, 6 or 7 Physiotherapist to work within their team at a fantastic clinic based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 1-2 days per week in an ongoing role.
As you will be working with children, it is essential that physiotherapists applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics, to be considered for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree in Physiotherapy
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with all ages
• Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
• Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
If you are a passionate physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to children and young people, then please apply today or contact a member of our team.
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.