Paediatric A&E Nurse – Birmingham
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you a paediatric nurse in Birmingham seeking a new challenge? Would you like to work for Pulse Nursing’s outstanding paediatric team and truly impact patients in Birmingham? You will be expected to assist the ward by providing each kid with a high standard of care, assisting their families, and determining their care needs.
Birmingham needs more nurses to assist kids in making a quick recovery. Children should receive the proper amount of love, care, and consideration.
Pulse Nursing are offering rates are between £20.00 – £42.00.
Paediatric A&E Nurse responsibilities includes:
- Assessing a child’s needs and providing initial care
- Identifying changes in children’s symptoms and intervening in emergency situations
- Asking questions about their health for diagnosis and documenting patients’ symptoms and medical history for the doctor.
- Administering medications, drawing blood, and giving childhood vaccinations following age-appropriate guidelines.
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, breathing, and blood pressure and keeping accurate records.
- Evaluating children for signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Providing supportive care to dying children.
- Dealing with the anxieties and demands of parents and helping families to deal with their child’s illness or injury.
Paediatric A&E Nurse Role Requirements:
- NMC Registration 6 months
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Paediatric setting
- To meet our framework compliance requirements including DBS, and Occupational Health and Updated CV
- Right to work within the UK – proof will be required
As a Paediatric A&E Nurse, you will receive the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay for PAYE workers
- A range of payment options: PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Our online app to view and book shifts 24/7, helping to manage your availability and view pay rates.
- Access to additional voluntary free high-quality training and development
- Free uniform
- Uncapped Recommend a Friend scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.