ODP/Theatre Nurse – Bolton
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
ODP/Theatre Nurse – Bolton
We are looking for both Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs) and Theatre Nurses around the Bolton area. We have numerous flexible shifts working on an ad hoc or more regular basis where trusts are offering rates in the region of £31 – £44. Marking your availability and shift booking is made easy to manage via our online booking system. You will be making a real difference working with the teams at the trusts in the Bolton area with excellent benefits and free parking.
Pulse Nursing is an established, award winning, supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, providing the highest quality Nurses and ODP’s.
Benefits to ODP/Theatre Nurses working for Pulse:
- Rewarding – making a difference to patients and receiving highly competitive pay rates, as well as bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Developing – voluntary access to additional free training courses to support your development and revalidation.
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements for ODP/Theatre Nurse working for Pulse:
Minimum of 6 months experience working in a theatre setting within the last 12 months, HCPC/NMC registered as an ODP/Theatre Nurse, to meet our framework compliance requirements including DBS, 2 References and Occupational Health. We look for excellent teamwork skills, adaptability, professionalism, dedication, compassion and commitment.
If you would like to register with Pulse for shifts within Bolton and/or other areas, please apply and a member of our dedicated team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.