Non Medical Prescriber in Addictions Psychiatry – Greater London
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
This role is a part-time position in the Private Sector with a leading Substance Misuse organisation; it offers highly negotiable rates for a dedicated prescriber. Our Leading Addictions Organisation is seeking an enthusiastic NMP to work 3 days from Monday to Friday. Your core responsibilities would be to help assess, prescribe and oversee the health of patients in your care.
Position: Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP)
Hours: 3 days per week
Type of role: Locum
Dates: This position is available on an ongoing basis
Benefits with Pulse Psychiatry:
- Highly negotiable hourly rates
- Daily and weekly payroll services
- Revalidation and appraisal services
- A dedicated and responsive specialist consultant
- Access to CPD events & training courses
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
- Rewarding recommendation and loyalty schemes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You must have a full NMC licence to practice and have completed your Independent Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Ability to work as team worker with professional colleagues, both clinical and non-clinical
- Experience in Substance Misuse is preferred but not essential.
Think you are right for the position?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.