Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you an HCPC registered physiotherapist looking for an exciting and rewarding role within a private care home?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within a private care home within Staffordshire. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering part time or full time working hours per week for an on-going period.
Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would be advantageous, however, full training is provided during the induction.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various complex neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Have experience of working within an NHS neuro setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Be empathetic and caring
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.