Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you an HCPC registered physiotherapist looking for an exciting and rewarding role within a private care home?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within a private client based in Yorkshire. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and part-time working hours per week in a locum role.
The successful candidate will assist with completing rehabilitation and maintenance programmes for residents with varied neurological and progressive conditions, and will also be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team
Duties within this role will include:
- To work as a specialist within the multi/inter disciplinary team providing physiotherapy input within the BIRT neurobehavioural model to service users with acquired brain injury.
- To support the development of specialist physiotherapy provision within the service.
- To liaise with internal and external professionals, relevant organisations, family members and service users.
- To act as a positive professional role model, and to pro-actively support the clinical leadership team to achieve trust
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Have experience of working within a neuro setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Be empathetic and caring
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.