Neuro Occupational Therapist
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced and caring Occupational Therapist to join their community rehabilitation team, based in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed Therapist will be responsible for patients who have progressive/non-progressive neurological conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Have previous experience within an NHS neuro setting
- Hold a full driver’s licence and have own vehicle
- Be able to develop a rapport with patients
- Have excellent time management and communication skills
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Working with pre-school children with a range of neuro-developmental difficulties
- Working with children with EHCP’s in schools
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.