Mental Health, Healthcare Assistant – SOUTH LONDON
Pulse Nursing are looking for devoted, empathetic and reliable Mental Health Healthcare Assistants to work in South West London. The unit is dedicated to young people with mental health difficulties, who are aged between 13 and 18. Long day and night shifts are available.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our promise to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We offer you the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Rates are between £14/hr and £21/hr
Requirements for a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant:
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Minimum of six months ward experience
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
Why register with Pulse?
- Flexible – Ad hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Innovative– Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
If you are after more information, please feel free to give us a call on 03335773410
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.