Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA), working for an NHS Trust based in North London.
We are looking for Mental Health-Health Care Assistants (MH HCA's) who are passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals to support our client, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Trust. We are looking for those that are able to work long days, Monday – Friday. You must be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors.
Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA) requirements:
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
- PMVA certificate
What can Pulse offer you?
- Ease of use- book onto shifts using our app- Ipoint or contact one of our dedicated consultants.
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella (advertised rates are based on umbrella)
- Recruitment – Online recruitment with the help of your recruiter for your convenience
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.