Mental Health Care Assistant (HCA)
Mental Health Care Assistant (HCA)
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for highly skilled Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (MH HCA’s) to come and join our agency to work in the Dorking area. We are a Framework agency offering our Healthcare Assistants temporary ad hoc shifts or block bookings to allow you in having maximum flexibility, as well as being able to manage your own workload.
If you are passionate, dedicated, and reliable with at least six months experience working on the mental health wards. Then we want you. Come and be a part of our amazing team.
Requirements for Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (MH HCA’s) joining Pulse Nursing:
- You will be required to meet our framework compliance criteria e.g., references, DBS and Occupational Health
- PMVA and/or MAPA (or equivalent restraint training)
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to work in a variety of teams, gaining new experiences and building new relationships.
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Good communication skills
- Compassionate and dedicated to delivering outstanding care.
What are the benefits to choosing Pulse? In addition to our market leading pay rates you will:
- Have access to free high-quality training courses to support your career development
- Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages
- Be able to access reliable booking team which works 24/7 and is able to support you day or night.
- Receive rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and easy convenient online recruitment process
- Be able to update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- You will have access the best choice of shifts across the UK and which suits your life style
- Be able to work across the NHS and private sector
The benefits to joining Pulse are endless. So if you are interested in finding out more about working as a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA) with Pulse Nursing, please apply now or contact Jaspreet Mand or Milly Coventry who will be able to assist you throughout your onboarding/application process 0333 577 3410 (Options 1&5) for more details.
*T&C’s apply. Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.