Are you an experienced Intensive Care Nurse (ICU) looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency working? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Intensive Care and High Dependency nurses' to work Ad hoc shifts in Warwick.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to designated booking consultants. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency for the following benefits:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) are required to have:
- 12 months recent experience working on an Intensive Care Unit.
- A current NMC registration.
- References from the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please apply today and somebody in our recruitment team will be in touch.
*T's & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.