Are you a HCA with current experience working on hospital wards & in the community?
Pulse Nursing are looking for committed and passionate healthcare assistants (HCA’s) to deliver high quality personal care working within Canterbury and the surrounding area, and as an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK we provide excellent rates of pay. As well as the excellent rates of pay its now even easier to book your own shifts and update your availability via our exclusive app iPoint giving you flexibility around your rota and lifestyle.
Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
• Minimum of 6 months experience working within a Hospital setting
• Able to provide two clinical senior and recent references
What can Pulse offer you?
- Rewarding Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends *T&Cs Apply
- Flexible Work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy Quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern Update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive Be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete A first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in Canterbury, East Kent, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.