Health Care Assistant (HCA) – Braintree
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse Nursing are in search of hardworking and passionate Health Care Assistants (HCA) to work with our client Nuffield Health at one of their hospitals in Braintree, Essex
Nuffield Health delivers unsurpassed standards, with a sector-leading 94% of their hospitals judged good or excellent by national regulators, and provide exceptional health and wellbeing services to the nation.
Our smartphone app, iPoint, will allow you to easily book shifts through your phone and view shifts suited to you.
Pulse require our HCAs to have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Able to provide two clinical senior and recent references
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £300 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Developing – voluntary access to additional free training courses to support your development and revalidation.
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact as soon as possible or call 0208 175 5631 if you know someone suited to the role and to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.