General Nurse (RGN) – PRIVATE
Pulse are currently looking for Registered General nurses (RGN) who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance to work with our Private client Elysium Healthcare in their Brighton and Hove location, East Sussex
Pulse are looking for Nurses who can commit to 3 month Block Bookings with flexibility as standard. Day shifts are 7.30am – 8.00pm and Night shifts are 7.30pm – 8.00am
Nurses applying for this role are required to have ILS (Immediate Life Support) as well as meeting our mandatory recruitment requirements.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £300 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Developing – voluntary access to additional free training courses to support your development and revalidation.
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and a dedicated consultant to guide you through our recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in working for Pulse in the East Sussex area, please register your details below and one of our team members will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your application.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.