General Nurse – Kidderminster
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse Nursing are offering a variety of shifts for Community Hospital in Kidderminster area. This is a exciting opportunity for general nurses to provide a caring and professional body of care to a diverse range of patients As a pulse nurse working shifts in our community hospitals.
Community hospital providing an appropriate range and format of accessible health care facilities and resources for the defined community. These will include inpatient beds and may include outpatients, diagnostics, surgery, day care, nurse led, maternity, primary care and outreach services for patients provided by multidisciplinary teams.
Rates: £36.50 ~ £41.00 Monday to Sunday
Days and nights available
Nurse must be confident & competent in the following skills:
- Exceptional communication and people skills to relate to patients and provide appropriate advice.
- Maintain patient comfort, dignity, and privacy at all times
- To provide delegated care to patients within the inpatients department
- To manage own time effectively demonstrating flexibility to meet the service
Community Hospital Role Requirements for Pulse Nursing:
- Registered nurse with a current NMC pin
- A minimum 6 Month NHS experience within the last 2 years
- In date Driving license with use of own car
- Meet our Framework Compliance requirement (we will guide you through this)
- We can also upskill you for Community Nursing Roles. Experience working in A&E and ITU Unit as well as Medical that want to a change and work in the community team for community hospitals can apply
- Proficient in the use of computers and associate technological programmes (training will be provided).
As a Pulse Nurse, you will receive the following benefits:
- Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages
- Be able to access reliable booking team which works 24/7 and can support you day or night.
- Receive rewarding, competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Quick, easy and convenient online recruitment process
- Ability to update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Access to a wide variety of shifts across the UK and which suits your lifestyle
- Paid Mileage – Rates to be confirmed.
- Free uniform
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact as soon as possible. Or give us a call and we will be here ready to answer any of your questions on 0333 577 3410 Option 1, Option 3.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.