Endoscopy Nurse – Bedfordshire
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Endoscopy Nurse – Bedfordshire
A number of trusts have contacted Pulse Nursing in relation to Endoscopy Nurses. Attractive rates in the region of £20-£46 have been offered by local trusts. A variety of flexible shifts for Endoscopy Nurses are on offer in the area, either working on an ad hoc basis or more regularly, to suit your lifestyle and other commitments. You will be making a real difference working with the teams at the trusts in this area, with excellent benefits including free parking.
Pulse Nursing is an established, award winning, supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, providing the highest quality Nurses.
Benefits to Endoscopy Nurses working for Pulse:
- Rewarding – making a difference to patients within Wales and receiving highly competitive pay rates, as well as bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Developing – voluntary access to additional free training courses to support your development and revalidation.
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements for an Endoscopy Nurse working for Pulse:
Minimum of 6 months experience working in an Endoscopy setting within the last 12 months, NMC registered as an Endoscopy Nurse, to meet our framework compliance requirements including DBS, 2 References and Occupational Health. We look for excellent teamwork skills, adaptability, professionalism, dedication, compassion and commitment.
If you would like to register with Pulse for shifts, please apply and a member of our dedicated team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.