Coordinating Nurse – West London
Coordinating Nurse – West London
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you an experienced A&E, ICU or cruise ship registered nurse with a minimum of 2 years experience in any of these specialty areas? Are you wanting to leave the hospital setting to find a position where you can utilise your clinical knowledge in a different environment? If so this exciting opportunity could be of interest to you.
Pulse is working in partnership with the world’s leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client’s employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and takes on around 350 – 500 cases per day; there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic triage medical assessments and providing clinical advice regarding primary care and emergencies
- Pre-travel assessments and pre travel advice
- Facilitating medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Monitoring patient care in facilities worldwide, and liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations and responding to international disasters
- Undertaking aeromedical repatriations
- Undertaking hospital accreditations to assess suitability
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on Accident and emergency/Intensive Care clinical role into an international and friendly corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your valuable nursing and medical knowledge and skills.
Successful candidates will receive a structured and innovative career path that is supported by a professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine. You will also benefit from:
- No night shifts
- Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
- Genuine career and professional development opportunities
- Support to maintain clinical hours within contracted work time
If you’re interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please apply or contact us to find out more.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you but you know of a nursing colleague or friend that may be interested, please do refer on our details as we do offer a £250* referral voucher!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.