Community Rehab Occupational Therapist
Community Rehab Occupational Therapist
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our well-established NHS client’s community rehab team based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an on-going period.
A band 6 physiotherapist or OT is required in the community therapy team to support the influx on priority referrals to the service as a direct result of a combination of The Discharge to Assess guidance and Home First drive over the Covid pandemic and the increased pressure from Primary care to avoid admissions where ever possible.
The Occupational Therapist’s duties are, but not limited to:
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
- Working as part of an early intervention team, preventing secondary referrals to hospital services
- Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
- HCPC registration
- Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle
If you are an enthusiastic and empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive change to those with physical disabilities, then please apply below or contact a member of our team today.
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.