Clinical Team Leader – Palliative Care, Longthorpe Peterborough
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse are proud to be working with the only specialist palliative care inpatient unit in Peterborough. Providing support and care for people who are living with life-limiting conditions as well as supporting their families.
We are looking for a clinical team leader to join the friendly and experienced team to manage a team of registered nurses and healthcare assistants ensuring the effective assessments, planning and implementation, and evaluation of high standards of holistic care for an identified group of users.
37.5 hours per week
This role requires you to be able to work various shifts covering a 24 hour service. Predominately day shifts with occasional nights and some weekends.
£36.780 – £41. 699 per annum, pro rata
Benefits of a Clinical Team Leader
- 27 days holiday (pro rata) rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays]
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity, and paternity leave.
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
- Company pension scheme or transfer of NHS Pension*
Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Team Leader
- The post holder will hold the line management responsibility for registered nurses and Health care assistants.
- You will be responsible for working alongside and or supporting volunteers within the team.
- Maintain good communication and liaison with all other departments, internal and external.
- Responsible to ensure effective performance management of all clinical staff in line with the hospices policies and procedures for recruitment, induction, development, supervision appraisal and discipline.
Requirements of a Clinical Team Leader
- Registered on the NMC register.
- Hold experience within a similar role.
- Experience in specialist palliative care
- Proven skills in leading, building and influencing in a clinical setting.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please click on “Apply for this role” now to submit your most recent CV and someone in the team will be in contact with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.