Clinical Psychologist – Adults
Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical Psychologist to be welcomed into our client’s fantastic team, based in Warwickshire. This position will be available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working part-time hours per week in a permanent role.
The Clinical Psychologist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with complex mental health needs. The psychologist will also be supporting a like-minded multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and other clinical staff. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.
- Being part of a growing team of clinicians delivering high quality psychological assessment and treatment to patients referred within the workplace context
- Diverse clinical caseload with varied clinical presentations and contextual factors
- Opportunity to develop specialist skills in workplace-focused psychological therapy and delivery of training within this context
- Opportunity to contribute to service development
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organisation and to develop your career
- High levels of administrative and technological support
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Individuals with a strong grasp of a range of evidence-based psychological therapy models
- Individuals who are keen to develop in their role, learn new skills in new contexts and contribute to service development
- Team player who is keen to be part of a large and growing group of psychologists
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- 25 days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.