Care Home Nurse
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you looking for new opportunities for 2022 in Care homes? Are you looking to take control of your shifts so they suit around your lifestyle and commitments? Do you want to use a free easy online app to book your shifts whilst on the go? Then come and join our committed and dedicated team to change the way that you work whilst earning competitive rates of pay between £21.38 and £30.08
As a Care Assistant at Pulse Nursing, you will help our client’s residents enjoy each day by giving them the quality of care and support they deserve. You will assist with day to day living whilst sharing important moments and memories with your patients. You will be doing anything from supporting residents with their food and drink to following care plans to ensure each resident has one-to-one time.
To become a Care Assistant with Pulse you will need to have 6 months experience working in a care home or community setting caring for older people, a warm, welcoming approach and compassion to deliver the highest standard of care and support for all of our clients residents.
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Have access to free high-quality training courses to support your career development
- Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages
- Be able to access reliable booking team which works 24/7 and is able to support you day or night.
- Receive rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and easy convenient online recruitment process
- Be able to update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- You will have access the best choice of shifts across the UK and which suits your life style
- Be able to work across the NHS and private sector
The benefits to joining Pulse are endless. So if you are interested in finding out more about working as a Theatre Scrub Nurse with Pulse Nursing, please apply now or contact Milly Coventry who will be able to assist you throughout your onboarding/application process 0333 577 3410 (Options 1&5) for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.