Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6/7 Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our private client’s fantastic service based in London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The Occupational Therapist in post will be working within an adult mental health service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to patients with a range of moderate to complex personality disorders. In this role you will assess, implement and develop an OT treatment programme according to our patient’s diagnosis and identified needs.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
• Working with other healthcare professionals
The Successful Candidate should be/have:
• A registered Occupational Therapist with the HCPC (Health Care Professions Council)
• Experience in the field of mental health
• An understanding of Occupational Therapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to manage highly demanding clinical presentation
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal occupational therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.