Pulse are looking for responsible and caring Mental Health Nurses who are look for work in Devon! Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We offer you the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
About the Role
Assessment and treatment for older people with severe mental health needs, such as depression, anxiety and psychosis.
Requirements for this role;
- Minimum of six months recent experience within the mental health sector
- Ability to provide a clinical reference as well as covering the last three years of employment
- Current NMC Registration
- Able to provide an enhanced DBS or documents to apply for one
What Pulse can offer you
- Support – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Rewards – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants and development.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch today on 0333 5773410 Option1, Option 4