Nursing opportunities in Ireland
Find out where Pulse could take you.Apply now
Looking for a highly rewarding opportunity and a chance to take your nursing career abroad? You could be living and working in charming Dublin, or along the stunning East coast of Ireland, with your relocation expenses covered*.
We're recruiting registered general nurses (RGN’s), registered mental health nurses (RMN’s), registered learning disability nurses (RNLD’s) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) for permanent opportunities across Ireland. These vacancies are based in various locations across Ireland, including in the heart of Dublin, as well as stunning beachside towns along the East coastline. These roles offer highly competitive salaries of up to €45,564 per annum**, as well as relocation funding, short and long-term contract options and and huge career growth potential.
The successful applicant will be working with a multidisciplinary team which includes nurses, GP’s and healthcare assistants (HCA’s).
Roles and responsibilities include
- Administer medication
- Wound care
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
Skills and experience
- Nurse applicants require relevant qualification and current registration
- RGN, RMN or RNLD experience
- Experience of working with elderly patients or in care homes
- HCA applicants will ideally have full FETAC Level 5 in healthcare or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Relocation package, including accommodation funding*
- Flights to Ireland paid for*
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) paid for in the first year
- Generous annual leave
- Career development
UK and international candidates
We are also pleased to be offering an exclusive and highly rewarding benefits package for UK and international nurses applying for these roles. Pulse International are experts in relocation requirements, and we're here to offer you support every step of the way. If you're a registered nurse or HCA applying from outside of Ireland and are interested in these roles, get in touch with our dedicated international team to find out about our relocation funding packages. Apply now via our short registration form or email our dedicated recruitment consultant, Louis England Crowder, to find out more information - Louis.EnglandCrowder@pulsejobs.com
Don't miss out on applying for these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities with Pulse.
* Terms and conditions apply
** Role and experience dependent