Work overseas with Pulse

Information on visas and immigration

Quick links

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa UK Ancestry Visa Tier 2 General Work Visa British/EU passport Take the next step

If you are looking for work experience abroad, a number one priority will be arranging your visa and ensuring you register with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).

At Pulse, we accept the following visas:

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa


Those aged between 18-30 from the following countries are eligible to apply*:

  • Australia

  • Canada

  • Japan

  • Monaco

  • New Zealand

  • Hong Kong

  • Republic of Korea

  • Taiwan

You can also apply if you are aged 18 to 30 and are a:

  • British overseas citizen

  • British Overseas Territories citizen

  • British national (overseas)     

You cannot apply if you have:

  • Children who live with you

  • Children you are financially responsible for

  • Already been in the UK under the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa or in the former ‘working holidaymaker’ category


*To be eligible, you must also have at least £1,890 in savings.

For further information, please click here.

UK Ancestry Visa


To be eligible for the UK Ancestry Visa, you must be able to prove that you are:

  • Aged 17 or over

  • Be financially able (without help from public funds) to support and house yourself as well as any dependants

  • Can and plan to work in the UK

You must also be able to prove that you have a grandparent who meets the following criteria:

  • Born in the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man

  • Born before 31 March 1922 in what is now Ireland

  • Born on a British-registered ship or aircraft

You can claim ancestry if either you or the relevant parent were adopted or born within or outside marriage in the UK. Please note, you cannot claim ancestry through step-parents.

For further information, please click here.


Tier 2 General Work Visa

Eligibility for a Tier 2 General Work visa varies depending on the candidate and client in question. At Pulse, we offer placements to candidates with a tier 2 general work visa. However, we assess this on a case by case basis.

Candidates who have particular experience with specialities that are in demand in the UK meet these criteria.

For more information on how to apply please click here.


British/EU passport 

As it stands, if you have a British or EU passport, this means you are eligible to work in the UK without a visa.

Looking to relocate?

Take the first step on your journey to the UK by registering with Pulse. Our friendly and dedicated team will be in touch shortly after to explore your requirements in more detail and find you the best opportunities available.

If you'd like to explore a handful of the positions we have available you can view them here.

Register here

Alternatively, send us an email with any questions you have.

Have questions?