Skip to main navigation
Skip to content
This site uses
. By continuing to use this site
unless you have
Celebrating International Nurses Day 2019: Health for All
10 May 2019
Five ways to unwind after a long shift
8 Apr 2019
NMC to reduce test fees for overseas nurses coming to work in the UK
27 Mar 2019
What is NHSX and how is it driving digital transformation in the NHS?
15 Mar 2019
Read all news
Register with Pulse
United Kingdom - UK
Australia - AUS
Middle East - ME
Health Science jobs
Recommend a friend
Recommend a friend terms and conditions
Recommend a friend
- A person who recommends a potential new associate to Pulse Health Sciences
- A new associate who has not previously worked for Pulse Health Sciences or an associate who has not worked for Pulse Health Sciences within the last 12 months.
- The date that the recommendation is received by Pulse Health Sciences.
Recommendation bonus payment
- Payment in the form of cash for the Recommender of the amount stated for the profession of the Recommendee.
- The criteria that must be met by the Recommender and as set out at clause 3.
– Pulse Health Sciences follows Recruitment and Employment Confederation Best Practice Guidelines. Under these guidelines, associate checks are required, prior to the associate commencing work. These include: right to work, proof of identity, DBS disclosure, occupational health and immunity, professional registration, specific training, competency interview, work history, references, professional and educational certificates. Once associate file is in accordance with the guidelines, the associate file is deemed compliant and they are eligible to work.
The Pulse Health Sciences recommendation scheme is applicable to Recommenders who recommend health science workers looking to work across the NHS and private healthcare sector. This scheme provides the opportunity for recommendations to be made and bonus payments earned, and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other recommend a friend scheme within Pulse Health Sciences.
- For a recommendation to qualify it must be submitted via the
Pulse website here
The recommender must have explicit consent from the Recommendee to provide their details to
Pulse Health Sciences. Recommendations can also be made via telephone call to the Pulse Health Sciences team and a record shall be retained by the consultant on file in order for the Recommendee to be validated. The recommendation must include the Recommendee’s name, profession, contact details and the location that the Recommendee requires work. The Pulse Health Sciences team shall contact the Recommendee to verify their consent to be recommended, with the intention of securing them work engagements.
- For a recommendation to qualify, the Recommendee must work in the profession listed in this scheme.
– For a recommendation to qualify, the Recommendee must pass the necessary checks to ensure they are Compliant and eligible to work.
- The recommendation bonus will be payable once the Recommendee has worked 200 hours or upon completion of a probationary period. The required hours must be completed within 12 months of the recommendation date.
Recommendation bonus payments
- The Recommender is entitled to claim the bonus amount that is related to the profession of the Recommendee once the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions have been met by both the Recommender and Recommendee.
- It is the responsibility of the Recommender to claim their recommendation bonus payment by contacting the Pulse Health Sciences team no later than three months after the Recommendee has completed the required hours, or has passed the probation period, for their profession in the given time-frame.
- A Bonus payment is made to the Recommender once the Recommendee has met the relevant qualifying criteria, terms, conditions and the Recommender has requested payment. All recommendation bonuses are subject to tax deduction. This will be deducted at source if the Recommender is a PAYE associate. If the Recommender is not a PAYE associate, they will be responsible for their own tax declaration. Bonus payments are non-transferable.
Pulse Health Sciences reserves the right to reject a recommendation bonus payment request if:
the Recommendee has not consented to their personal data being submitted to Pulse Health Sciences;
the Recommendee has previously registered with Pulse Health Sciences within the past 12 months;
the Recommender or Recommendee have not met the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions;
the Recommendee works for a division of Pulse Health Sciences that does not run a recommendation scheme;
Pulse Health Sciences sees fits to do so, due to any other reason or circumstance that they deem as justified; or
If Recommenders are deemed internal personnel, employed by Pulse Health Sciences
Pulse Health Sciences reserves the right to:
vary the terms and conditions of this recommend a friend scheme at its absolute discretion; or
cancel or discontinue this recommend a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform associate
Recommend a friend