Pulse is a leading UK recruiter of high-calibre pharmacy professionals with many opportunities as pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and assistants working in the NHS, private healthcare organisations, Her Majesty’s prisons and clinical commissioning groups.
Our pharmacy candidates have experience in: mental health, clinical wards, dispensary, medicines management, medicines information, aseptics and oncology. Every day we place professionals into new and rewarding roles, such as clinical pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and assistant technical officers.
To join contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse Health Sciences?
We recognise the importance of clinical skills as well as the competencies required to be in the field of pharmacy. Whatever your needs, we’ll work with you to find a position appropriate to your training and experience. Our recruitment team has extensive experience and works hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to meet them.
All our pharmacy professionals benefits from:
- A dedicated team focused solely on finding pharmacy jobs for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and assistants
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent vacancies across the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards CPD
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.