Pulse places high-calibre audiologists who are experienced professionals who work within paediatrics, adult assessment and rehabilitation, special needs groups, research and development and teaching. Every day we place audiology professionals into new and rewarding roles within the NHS and private healthcare organisations.
With over 16% of the population having a significant hearing loss, audiologists play an important part in improving the lives of those who are hard of hearing. Helping patients by recommending hearing aids, lip-reading and assistive listening techniques and devices.
Contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
We recognise the importance of clinical expertise and the competencies required to be in the field of audiology. We partner with you to find positions appropriate to your training and experience. Our team is experienced and work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the right decisions to achieve them.
All our audiologists benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Numerous work opportunities across the NHS and private health care sector
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing audiologists
- Free mandatory training
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Rewards for recommending friends
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Guaranteed hours
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.