Pulse is the leading recruiter of high-calibre anatomical pathology technicians. Every day we place professionals just like you into anatomical pathology technician roles in NHS and local authority mortuaries across the UK.
Our anatomical pathology technicians have access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent positions. We make sure all our candidates receive excellent rewards and recognition.
Contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
We recognise the skills required to be a successful anatomical pathology technician and use this insight to find a position appropriate to your training and experience. We work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to achieve them.
All our anatomical pathology technicians benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated specialist team focused on anatomical pathology
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.