A great opportunity to enhance your CV further, we are currently searching for a Band 6 Wards and Dispensary pharmacist Covering specialist wards like cardiology, acute admissions, care of the elderly wards and general medical wards.
The role is based in Surrey and the Successful candidate will be required to start ASAP for 2 months with a possible extension, 37.5 hours per week, 9-5 or alike, Monday-Friday. Accessible to candidates living in London with good road Access as situated close to the M25.
The successful candidate must have some or all of the following:
• GPhC registered
• Exposure working in a similar environment
• Be available to start ASAP
• Extensive clinical experience.
• Experience in using JAC and electronic prescribing system desirable.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
• Great rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.