Pulse is currently seeking a respiratory and sleep physiologist to join an innovative team, at a well-established NHS trust in Northamptonshire. Successful candidates will need previous experience working within respiratory and sleep physiology and able to work autonomously.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for a 6-month period. The trust is located closely to a main line train station, and there is also on-site staff car parking available.
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide basic and complex lung function testing
• Supervise junior physiologists and assistant staff
• Support the senior physiologists in the running of the department
• Perform administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
• The department uses Jaeger equipment
• Sleep Clinics - Assist with 3 sleep clinics per week (additional training can be provided for this if required
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, we can come to you!
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance of travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200* hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.