Pulse is currently looking for a Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist for lung functions and helium dilution to work in a busy NHS hospital based in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will be required to start ASAP for 3 Months, 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, 9-5 or alike.
As the selected Respiratory Physiologist your main duties will include:
• Full Lung Functions
• Helium Dilution
• Exercise testing
• Working in a busy NHS environment
The successful candidate will also hold these essential requirements:
• Relevant Degree
• Previous Experience in a similar environment
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors and can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours (terms and conditions apply).
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities please contact the Clinical Physiology team on 01992 305645
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.