Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust in Durham. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 3 months, working full time hours. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working in a hospital setting within pharmacy.
The trust is based a 15 minute journey from the nearest train station and there is regular running transport. The working hours will be 08:30 – 17:00, pay rate for this role will be dependant on banding.
Duties within the role will include:
• Medicines reconciliation
• Discharge facilitation
• Providing advice to healthcare professionals
• Taking drug histories
• Safe and secure handling of medicines
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Previous hospital experience
• GPhC registration
Pulse can offer you in return:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of training phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more about this vacancy, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.