Pulse are currently searching for a Band 2 Phlebotomist to work within a busy NHS Trust based in Surrey.
As a Phlebotomist you will be responsible for taking blood without harming the patient, you must ensure the blood is taken correctly to make sure no specimens are harmed during collection.
• At least 6 months Hospital experience
• Good communication skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.