Pulse is now seeking a band 4/5 pharmacy technician to join a well-established NHS trust in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full time hours. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working with Ascribe systems and can support the department in its implementation.
There is lots of regular running public transport to the trust and onsite staff parking available.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Previous pharmacy experience – use of Ascribe systems
• GPhC registration
Pulse can offer you in return:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of training phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more about this vacancy, please contact the team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.