We are currently enrolling for a Band 7 Pharmacist at a position that has become available in Manchester.
The working pattern will be full time hours of 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to start ass soon as possible for a 4 month period with the review to extend.
To be considered for this role, you must be a registered Pharmacist with the GPhC, and you will be required to have at least 6 months worth of post-registration Hospital experience with competency in dispensary and ward work.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.