Pulse is currently looking for a Band 7/8 specialist oncology pharmacist based in the Kent area.
The successful candidate will be required to start ASAP, on an on going basis.
37.5 hours per week, 9-5 or similar
Monday - Friday
The successful candidate must have some or all of the following:
• GPhC registration
• Exposure working in a similar environment
• Be available to start ASAP
• Good wards and dispensary based experience
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £200 recommend a friend bonus*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.