Pulse are seeking a Band 5 Anatomical Pathology Technician based in London, It is essential that the candidate holds the relevant Certificate or Diploma in Anatomical Pathology Technology and has previous exposure working in a similar environment. The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday or 8.30am - 5pm or alike.
Start and end date: Monday 12th September 2016 –December 2016.
Positions will entail some or all of the following:
• Post mortems - assisting/completing with pathologists to determine the cause of death and identify any discrepancies
• Dealing with a number of post mortems depending on the client and size of mortuary
• Day to day running of the mortuary including paperwork, releasing bodies, and record keeping
• Assisting and facilitating viewing of the bodies for the families
PULSE can offer you:
Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
Flexible hours to meet your needs - part or full time
Free Mandatory Training
Reimbursed DBS check*
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
* Terms and conditions apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.