Pulse are currently representing a fantastic private client who are opening a new innovative hospital in the Heart of Central London. We are looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Pharmacy Technician to join their dynamic team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and will thrive within a new environment. They will be supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System for pharmacy technical services.
Duties will include:
- Leading the preparation, distribution and implementation of standard operating procedures for technical services
- Contributing to policy writing and document control
- Overseeing and undertaking pharmacy technical services
- Monitoring routine pharmacy quality assurance activities
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid GPhC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience working within Pharmacy Aseptic Services or Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance/Control in a manufacturing setting
- Be a critical thinker, with excellent communication skills
- Showcase strong leadership skills, including decision making and a desire to develop a successful team.
In return, our client can offer:
- An annual salary, circa £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, with a company contribution of 10%
- Gym facilities located onsite, at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10,000 per year
- Private Medical Insurance - you'll receive Basic Single Level cover paid for by the client. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost
- In house training is provided
- Additional Aseptic training courses available
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have completed their probation.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.