Looking to work in a busy Cardiology Department and enhance your CV further? If so our client in Middlesex, who are a busy NHS Hospital are looking for a Band 7 BSE Qualified Echocardiographer .
The role is to start ASAP and is on going until they recruit into the position, Hours are, 9-5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week easily accessible for candidates based in most areas of London, Hertford and Surrey
The Successful candidate will ideally have a BSE accreditation but we will consider all applications with good ECHO experience.
• Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
• BSE Qualified and Experience
• Significant, relevant hospital experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
STH - Echocardiography
In urgent need of an ACHD qualified echo locum to start ASAP.
Suitable locum ideally with European ACHD accreditation but we would consider all applications from locums with good ACHD experience.
They would work Monday to Friday 9-5 for initially 3-4 months. This may be extended if the permanent candidates are delayed in taking up their substantive roles.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.